Robert Mattison and TTA have had experience with all of the different facets of
the Telco Data Warehouse development including:
1. Building enthusiasm within the organization for the things that the data warehouse
2. Conceptualizing and defining how the data warehouse environment should be staffed,
budgeted and tasked.
3. Setting up budgets, Key Performance Indicators, roles, responsibilities, organization
charts, deliverables and evaluation of Telco Data Warehouse group performance.
4. The design and construction of some of the largest and most productive Telco
Data Warehouses in the world.
5. Specialized expertise in Telecommunications Extract, Transformation and Loading
(Telco ETL), understanding the unique constraints, possibilities and requirements
to get the information you need out of your switching, mediation, billing and other
6. Telecommunications Data Model - has been the author of over 2 dozen
different enterprise and subject area specific Telco Data Models, including several
Enterprise Telco Data Models and many Telco Subject Area Data Models.
7. Telecommunications Database Administration (Telco DBA) - Working with Oracle,
DB2 and dozens of other database management systems, and the TTA Team
can help review and tune your existing databases, or audit and revamp your existing
8. Telecommunications Data Warehouse Business Analysis and Reporting - Nowhere is
the lack of telecommunications industry expertise more noticeable, then when it
comes time to start working with telecommunications users (executives, line managers
and staff). Telecommunications end-users are finicky, flighty, fast-moving and impatient.
If you cannot get in, figure out what they need and deliver the reports quickly,
then you are lost before you begin. We have spent many, many years learning about
the way that each and every telecommunications function is done, and we use that
knowledge to help guide end-users in the selection of their solutions.